I was really excited when Nina from "Your Memories Captured" emailed me to do a review of her stationary....I emailed her back right away and took her up on her offer! And she actually even sent me a custom cupcake topper design as well :::huge goofy smile here::: I am planning to have Lilly's first birthday be a cupcake theme (and yes, she is only 5 months old and I am already thinking about her 1st birthday..I'm a bit of a planner!)....I told Nina what I was looking for and she created me a super cute cupcake topper design!
I also fell in love with her damask design for paper stationary! She was SO great to work with....she was quick to answer emails and was always willing to help or change anything (although, they didn't need any changing!). I erased the name a bit because I don't want our last name floating around the interwebz but you guys get it! I LOVE it!
I seriously loved it so much that I printed it out right away and sent out a letter using it! And speaking of printing it out....one thing I really love about Nina and her shop is that she makes everything SO easy...with the image, she sent step-by-step instructions on how to print these out in order to get the best quality. For non-computer saavy people, this is great!
I would highly recommend Your memories captured! The work is great, as is the customer service!
Now, onto the giveaway! How would you like to win your own personalized stationary? Of course you'd love it...it's too cute!
Entry will be closed at 11:59PM, Arpil 23, 2010. An e-mail will be sent to the winner and they will have 48 hours to e-mail me their address. (I will put CLOSED in the title of the post when entry is closed) **Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only**
Remember to leave your email address in a comment so that I have a way to get in contact with you!
Here are ways to earn Entries (Leave a new comment for each way you entered!):
1. REQUIRED: Visit Your Memories Captured and leave a comment telling me what product you like best or would like to try.
2. Follow MamaSavesMoney on Twitter; to do so, Click HERE and choose to follow.
3. Vote for my blog on Top Mommy Blogs- Just click HERE. (you can do this once per day)
4. 2 entries- Publicly Follow my blog.
5. Publicly follow Your Memories Captured blog
6. Subscribe to my blog.
7. 3 entries -Blog about this giveaway on your blog. Post the link to your blog in a comment so I can check it out. Make sure you comment 3 times so you get all of your entries!
8. Tweet about this giveaway (leave a link so I can see). Use the following info to tweet: #win personalized stationary @mamasavesmoney blog #giveaway http://bit.ly/d0H8HE
9. Become a Mommy Saves Money Facebook Fan by clicking HERE.
10. Become a Your Memories Captured Facebook Fan by clicking HERE.
11. Do a Facebook Status update about this giveaway, with a link to this giveaway. (Post a link to your "profile" in a comment so I can check it out!)
12. 2 entries- Grab my blog button and add it to your blog. Post a link to your blog so I can check it out and make sure to leave 2 separate comments for your two entries!
13. 2 entries- Grab "Your Memories Captured" Button and add it to your blog. Post a link to your blog so I can check it out and make sure to leave 2 separate comments for your two entries!
I received this product in order to do a honest review. All opinions are solely my own. Others may have different opinions. I did not receive monetary compensation for writing this review. Many thanks to Nina at Your Memories Captured for letting me do a review of this product!