Sunday, April 18, 2010

On a Roll with the Goals!!

I accomplished another goal in my 101 in 1001! I made a tutu for Lilly!

A about a week ago, I posted about how you can get your free tutorial on how to make a tutu....you can find that post HERE. All you have to do is visit http://www.misstutu.com/ and you will be emailed your free video tutorial on how to make a no sew tutu. If you sign up, make sure to put the referring mom as "Mommy Saves Money"!

I have been wanting to make a tutu for Lilly for a while...they are so expensive to buy and I love using them for photo props! I watched the video and then went to Michaels to buy what I needed and I LOVE the way it came out...and it was SO easy...it really only took me about 45 minutes to make!

If you decide to get your free tutorial and use her instructions, I would HIGHLY recommend getting a rotary cutter...that made the job a MILLION times easier and kept my cuts clean and straight.

3 goals done...98 to go!

2 comments:

  1. It turned out great! She looks adorable as always!

    I also left an award for you on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails