The NoseFrida Snot Sucker....sounds disgusting, right?...well, it actually kind of is BUT it is an amazing snot sucker! I actually look forward to sucking up Lilly's snot!
How many babies hate the bulb syringe? I don't think I have ever met a baby who did. Well...Lilly, absolutely HATES the bulb syringe and as soon as she sees it she cries (screams), arches her back and pulls away. Clearing out her nose has always been a difficult task, but now, with the NoseFrida, it's not too bad!
Did she love it? No. Did she hate it? No! She reacts so much better to this product than to the bulb syringe and I think it is because the sucker part doesn't actually go inside her nose...it just sits at the base of the nostril.
So how does it work? Well...it's easy actually. You put the little sucker against the base of the babies nostril, and then put the mouthpiece in your mouth and well, suck! And no, you won't suck any baby snot or boogies into your mouth...there is a fabulous little filter that prevents that from happening! When we tried it the first time I was AMAZED at how well it sucked up the snot and boogers...there was so much more up there than I thought!
It was really quick, easy and painless...and so was the cleanup! All you have to do is clean the tube and mouthpiece with hot, soapy water, toss and replace the filter and you're done! Easy Peasy!
I highly recommend this product!
Now onto the GIVEAWAY!
Entry will be closed at 11:59PM, Arpil 19, 2010. An e-mail will be sent to the winner and they will have 48 hours to e-mail me their address. (I will put CLOSED in the title of the post when entry is closed) **Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only**
Remember to leave your email address in a comment so that I have a way to get in contact with you!
Here are ways to earn Entries (Leave a new comment for each way you entered!):
1. REQUIRED: Visit NoseFrida and tell me one thing you learned
2. Follow MamaSavesMoney on Twitter; to do so, Click HERE and choose to follow.
4. Follow NoseFrida on Twitter; to do so, click HERE and choose to follow.
5. Vote for my blog on Top Mommy Blogs- Just click HERE. (you can do this once per day)
6. 2 entries- Publicly Follow my blog.
7. Subscribe to my blog.
8. 3 entries -Blog about this giveaway on your blog. Post the link to your blog in a comment so I can check it out. Make sure you comment 3 times so you get all of your entries!
9. Tweet about this giveaway (leave a link so I can see). Use the following info to tweet: #win a @nosefrida snot sucker @mamasavesmoney blog #giveaway http://bit.ly/9ensOd
10. Become a Mommy Saves Money Facebook Fan by clicking HERE.
9. Do a Facebook Status update about this giveaway, with a link to this giveaway. (Post a link to your "profile" in a comment so I can check it out!)
10. 2 entries- Grab my blog button and add it to your blog. Post a link to your blog so I can check it out and make sure to leave 2 separate comments for your two entries!
11. Become a Facebook Fan of NoseFrida by clicking HERE and leave a comment on their facebook fan page saying that you found them through "Mommy Saves Money" blog.
I received this product in order to do a honest review. All opinions are solely my own. Others may have different opinions. I did not receive monetary compensation for writing this review. Many thanks to NoseFrida for letting me do a review of this product!