Christine over at "In the Know Giveaways" has so sweetly awarded me with 3 blogging awards! If you haven't been to her blog, you should definitely head over there...she blogs about all the different and amazing giveaways there are out there! She also has the cutest little girl...I always smile when I see that baby...ADORABLE!
The first award she has given me is the honest scrap award. This award is given for honest blogging. I am so honored to have been given this award. I always give my honest opinion on my reviews of products and I am glad that as readers, you can see that. And I hope you all find my reviews helpful!
As part of recieving this award I am asked to list 10 honest things about yourself that no one knows.
Now for the 10 things you may not know about me:
1. I was born on Christmas Eve and I LOVE my birthday...I love the time of year, the cheer, the Christmas lights, the music..everything about it.
2. Though my husband and were born and raised in the same city and went to rival high schools and had mutual friends, we didn't meet until college where we both traveled half way across the county to Omaha, Nebraska.
3. I broke my right pinky toe when I was in high school and now I can completely pull it out to the side and make a 90 degree angle with it...disgusting, I know.
4. I went to college on a softball scholarship.
5. I am terrified of heights and being on a two way road that is so narrow that only one car can fit at a time absolutely terrifies me.
6. I met my best friend through the bump.com. She PM'd me one day and asked me if I lived at a certain place because she recognized me and it turns out she was my neighbor!
7. I am addicted to my iPod touch.
8. I despise doing dishes...my husband does them most of the time..thank god!
9. I wear makeup probably....I don't know, 4 times a year. Never really gotten into it and my husband prefers me without it.
10. I absolutely LOVE cloth diapering...I NEVER thought I would cloth diaper and now that I do, I won't be going back to disposables!
The next award she has given me is the Sunshine Award.
The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blogging world. How sweet is that!?!? I hope that my blog has inspired others!
The last award she has given me is the preppy mafia award. I have no idea what this one is for but it's sweet to be thought of anyway!
Now I am going to pass on the award love! Below are 2 blogs that I love and am awarding all 3 of the above awards!