This book has sections to organize your financial and legal information, family health and medical information, babies and children, pets, home, home office, car, entertaining, beauty/fitness, travel, occasion information, phone directory and to do list. It has all your important information in one handy book...I seriously love it. If I need the house cleaners number, I can get it in my book. If I need to re-evaluate my monthly expenses, I can go to this book. If I need to give a babysitter instructions, I already have a note filled with all important information. Everything is at my finger tips and I love it.
Since my readers are mainly mommy's, I thought I would go into more depth about the baby/children section. I LOVE the components of this section. There is a babysitter contact list you can fill in so that you always have your favorite nanny's numbers on hand; if you don't already have a nanny, there is a sheet with questions you can use to interview a nanny. For older kids, there is a chore chart, extra curricular and after school clubs/activities information chart, game and practice schedule charts, and more. All these charts/info in one place can really keep your organized; what I really love about it, as I said before, is that all the information you need is all in one place.
If you purchase this book, it also comes with a CD. Mine did not come with a CD so I can't comment on that but the ultimate organizer website says, "The Ultimate Organizer contains more than 250 pages designed to un-complicate your life. It also comes with a CD-Rom which includes expanded versions of the pages found inside the book. On the disc you will find additional forms covering every area of your life." So if you are the type of person that likes using the computer for information, the CD may be really helpful to you as well.
I am really happy to have this organizer..having everything right there at my fingertips is just so great for me...right up my alley!
Lucky for you all, one lucky reader is going to win The Ultimate Organizer!
If you can't wait or you don't win, you can pre-order your book on Amazon.com. Just follow the link below (the release date for this book is July 6):
PRE-ORDER YOUR ULTIMATE ORGANIZER
Entry will be closed at 11:59PM, July 8, 2010. An e-mail will be sent to the winner and they will have 48 hours to e-mail me their address. (I will put CLOSED in the title of the post when entry is closed) **Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only**
Remember to leave your email address in a comment so that I have a way to get in contact with you!
REQUIRED: You must do this step to enter this giveaway; if you do not complete this step, "extra" entries will not count and you will not be able to win this giveaway prize.
1. Visit The Ultimate Organizer and tell me one feature/thing you like about this book.
Want more chances to win? Here are ways to get some extra entries!
2. Follow MamaSavesMoney on Twitter; to do so, Click HERE and choose to follow.
3. Follow The Ultimate Organizer on Twitter; to do so, click HERE and choose to follow.
4. Vote for my blog on Top Mommy Blogs- Just click HERE. (you can do this once per day)
5. 2 entries- Publicly Follow my blog.
6. 2 entries- Subscribe to my blog.
7. 3 entries -Blog about this giveaway on your blog. Post the link to your blog in a comment so I can check it out. Make sure you comment 3 times so you get all of your entries!
8. Tweet about this giveaway (leave a link so I can see/can be done daily). Use the following info to tweet: Organize your life! Win the Ultimate Organizer Book @mamasavesmoney blog #giveaway http://bit.ly/apBPj0
9. Become a Mommy Saves Money Facebook Fan by clicking HERE.
10. Become an Ultimate Organizer Fan on Facebook by clicking HERE.
10. Do a Facebook Status update about this giveaway, with a link to this giveaway. (Post a link to your "profile" in a comment so I can check it out!)
11. 2 entries- Grab my blog button and add it to your blog. Post a link to your blog so I can check it out and make sure to leave 2 separate comments for your two entries!
I received this product in order to do a honest review. All opinions are solely my own. Others may have different opinions. I did not receive monetary compensation for writing this review. Many thanks to the Ultimate Organizer for letting me do a review of this product!