Comment #24 is the winner!! Congratulation AmyLynn!
Jenni at Miss Tutu sent me her instructional DVD on how to make no sew tutus! I was SO excited to review this item because I love taking pictures of Lilly in a cute little tutu...especially for her "month day" pictures. But tutus are so expensive, so I was hoping that I could learn to make them and save some money!
Let me tell you....I learned how to make them and by the way....SUPER easy to do! And they are pretty inexpensive to make too! I am so happy with the way my tutus have come out and I actually really enjoy making them.
I have made 2 different types of tutus using her instructional dvd; the basic tutu and a petti-tutu....I love how both of them came out.
The Secrets to Making Tutu Making Success DVD has 13 different types of tutus that you can learn to create. I didn't even know you could make 13 different types of tutus but they are adorable and so creative and unique! The 13 types of tutus are:
1. Basic tutu
2. Reversible Tutu
3. 2 Length Tutu
4. Extra Thick Tutu
5. Ribbon Waist Tutu
6. Empire Waist Tutu Dress
7. Triple Layer Tutu
8. Halter Dress Tutu
10. Tutu with Ribbon
11. Ribbon Tutu Skirt
12. Tutu Onesie
13. Tutu Overalls
The next one I am going to make for Lilly is the Empire Waist Tutu Dress! I am so excited to make that one..and can't wait to see her in it!
I am so happy with the way they came out and I enjoy them so much that I am planning on opening a little Etsy shop where I can sell them for a reasonable price!
Jenni is offering one lucky Mommy Saves Money reader their own Secrets to Tutu Making Success Instructional DVD!
Entry will be closed at 11:59PM, June 11, 2010. An e-mail will be sent to the winner and they will have 48 hours to e-mail me their address. (I will put CLOSED in the title of the post when entry is closed) **Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only**
Remember to leave your email address in a comment so that I have a way to get in contact with you!
REQUIRED: You must do this step to enter this giveaway.
1. Tell me which tutu you want to learn how to make the most.
Want more chances to win? Here are ways to get some extra entries!
2. Follow MamaSavesMoney on Twitter; to do so, Click HERE and choose to follow.
3. Vote for my blog on Top Mommy Blogs- Just click HERE. (you can do this once per day)
4. 2 entries- Publicly Follow my blog.
5. 2 entries- Subscribe to my blog.
6. 3 entries -Blog about this giveaway on your blog. Post the link to your blog in a comment so I can check it out. Make sure you comment 3 times so you get all of your entries!
8. Tweet about this giveaway (leave a link so I can see/can be done daily). Use the following info to tweet: Learn how to make 13 types of tutus! Win an amazing instructional DVD @mamasavesmoney blog #giveaway http://bit.ly/atIsEb
9. Become a Mommy Saves Money Facebook Fan by clicking HERE.
10. Do a Facebook Status update about this giveaway, with a link to this giveaway. (Post a link to your "profile" in a comment so I can check it out!)
11. 2 entries- Grab my blog button and add it to your blog. Post a link to your blog so I can check it out and make sure to leave 2 separate comments for your two entries!
12. Sign up for instant access to a free miss tutu video where you will learn how to make the basic tutu for free. (All you need is a valid email address).