All Terrain sent me a few products to review and I was so super excited because Aaron and I love to go hiking along the mountain trail right behind our house...we grab Lilly, put her in the BOB stroller and we head out for a nice little walk. We love the trail but we do need to protect ourselves fro the sun...it is NOT a shady trail and also...well, the bugs...gotta keep those suckers off of me too...I'm a little bug-a-phobic! Oh and just an FYI, all these products are made with all natural ingredients!
First we tried out the sunscreen....we were SO SO super impressed with TerraSport SPF 30 and AquaSport SPF 30. We went out on a little run and this sunscreen was definitely sweat proof...you could see the sweat bead up on the skin...it was great...no burn at all! And I also didn't feel like it was sticky which I loved!
When we went out on our hike in the mountain, I spritzed myself with the insect repellent: Herbal Armor Spray. I love love love this spray..first, I love that it sprays out in a white color that way I can see that I cover my entire body and not miss patches because I can't see it. I also LOVE the smell of it...delicious...kind of lemony!...I am a bit of a lemon enthusiast so this was really exciting for me.
Fortunately, I didn't hurt myself or get any cuts or bruises on our hike so I didn't need my antiseptz spray but later in the day, I stubbed my toe on our hearth fireplace so I spritzed my toe with the antiseptz spray and made sure it was all clean. I love how easy it is to use and it is easy to take with me on the hikes (I just stick it in the pocket of our stroller) or pack in my diaper bag..it's just brilliant.
Lastly, I tried out their Handsanz with Aloe and Vitamin E....I love it...see a pattern here? I can TOTALLY feel the aloe and vitamin E...it is kind of lotiony but you can still feel the sanitizer. My husband didn't like the fragrance of it so he doesn't use it often but ha, more for me!
I am totally in love with these All Terrain products and will definitely be restocking my stash when we start to run low!
All Terrain has offered one lucky reader to win an All Terrain Product of their choice!
Entry will be closed at 11:59PM, June 23, 2010. An e-mail will be sent to the winner and they will have 48 hours to e-mail me their address. (I will put CLOSED in the title of the post when entry is closed) **Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only**
Remember to leave your email address in a comment so that I have a way to get in contact with you!
Here are ways to earn Entries (Leave a new comment for each way you entered!):
Visit All Terrain and tell me one thing you'd like to try.
Want more chances to win? Here are ways to get some extra entries!
2. Follow MamaSavesMoney on Twitter; to do so, Click HERE and choose to follow.
3. Follow All Terrain on Twitter; to do so, Click HERE and choose to follow.
4. Vote for my blog on Top Mommy Blogs- Just click HERE. (you can do this once per day)
5. 2 entries- Publicly Follow my blog.
6. 2 entries- Subscribe to my blog.
7. 3 entries -Blog about this giveaway on your blog. Post the link to your blog in a comment so I can check it out. Make sure you comment 3 times so you get all of your entries!
8. Tweet about this giveaway (leave a link so I can see/can be done daily). Use the following info to tweet: #win @AllTerrainCo product @mamasavesmoney blog #giveaway http://bit.ly/9iXCio
9. Become a Mommy Saves Money Facebook Fan by clicking HERE.
11. Become an All Terrain Facebook Fan by clicking HERE.
12. Do a Facebook Status update about this giveaway, with a link to this giveaway. (Post a link to your "profile" in a comment so I can check it out!)
13. 2 entries- Grab my blog button and add it to your blog. Post a link to your blog so I can check it out and make sure to leave 2 separate comments for your two entries!
14. Publicly Follow the All-Terrian Blog
I received this product in order to do a honest review. All opinions are solely my own. Others may have different opinions. I did not receive monetary compensation for writing this review. Many thanks to All Terrain for letting me do a review of this product!