I was given the opportunity to review my choice of a delta faucet up to a $300 value and I chose to review the Leland Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with Soap Dispenser.
As you guys know, I am working on my 101 in 1001 goals and some of those goals include home remodeling. Well...our kitchen was first on that list because seriously, it was not only dangerous for Lilly but it was atrocious! One area of the kitchen I really disliked was our faucet....it was old, grungy and didn't have very good water pressure. I have to admit..I am kind of embarrassed to even post the before picture....I even cleaned it before taking a picture...gross, right?!!?
Seriously...so embarrassed! I am so glad it is gone!
We were definitely in need of a new one so I was SO SO SO stoked when the new delta faucet came in the mail! It is beautiful and exactly what we wanted.
Here it is in our new remodeled kitchen!
I love the pull-down spray wand and the high arc on the faucet! The high arc gives us the extra clearance we need for the deep pots that we have and our old faucet did not allow us this luxury!
Oh and the water pressure! AWESOME!! It is amazing! I am SO in love with this faucet and I have to say, we have been having friends and family over now that the kitchen is done and we sure do get a lot of comments on our new faucet....it really is that beautiful!....the pictures really don't do it justice!
Now onto the giveaway! One lucky reader will win a faucet (of your choice) in the $200-$300 range!
Entry will be closed at 11:59PM, June 1, 2010. An e-mail will be sent to the winner and they will have 48 hours to e-mail me their address. (I will put CLOSED in the title of the post when entry is closed) **Giveaway is open to the U.S. only**
Remember to leave your email address in a comment so that I have a way to get in contact with you!
Here are ways to earn Entries (Leave a new comment for each way you entered!):
1. REQUIRED: Visit Delta Faucet and tell me which faucet you would like to try.
2. Follow MamaSavesMoney on Twitter; to do so, Click HERE and choose to follow.
3. Follow Delta Faucet on Twitter; to do so, Click HERE and choose to follow.
4. Vote for my blog on Top Mommy Blogs- Just click HERE. (you can do this once per day)
5. 2 entries- Publicly Follow my blog.
6. 2 entries- Subscribe to my blog.
7. 3 entries -Blog about this giveaway on your blog. Post the link to your blog in a comment so I can check it out. Make sure you comment 3 times so you get all of your entries!
8. Tweet about this giveaway (leave a link so I can see/can be done daily). Use the following info to tweet: #win a @deltafaucet kitchen faucet (up to $300 RTV) @mamasavesmoney blog #giveaway http://bit.ly/drFyiz
9. Become a Mommy Saves Money Facebook Fan by clicking HERE.
10. Become a Delta Faucet Facebook Fan by clicking HERE.
11. Do a Facebook Status update about this giveaway, with a link to this giveaway. (Post a link to your "profile" in a comment so I can check it out!)
12. 2 entries- Grab my blog button and add it to your blog. Post a link to your blog so I can check it out and make sure to leave 2 separate comments for your two entries!
I received this product in order to do a honest review. All opinions are solely my own. Others may have different opinions. I did not receive monetary compensation for writing this review. Many thanks to Delta Faucet for letting me do a review of this product!