Monday, June 28, 2010

CSN Stores Review

CSN stores sent me some really great products to review and I am so excited to share them with you all! I was sent a Step2 Easel and an Edushape play and sound mat.

First, the Step2 Easel. I chose to review this item so that when older kids come over for play dates, I have something that will interest them; plus it will be great for when Lilly is older as well. What I really like about this easel is that it is made for 2; one side is a magnetic white board and the other side is a chalk board...so two kids can play at once which is always nice!

The easel was SUPER easy to put together....I mean, if you can really call it putting it together...all we did was add the little shelf between the two easels. Very quick and easy.

The easel came with little foam alphabet magnets. These are a little flimsy...but they work. I like personally like the little plastic alphabet magnets better and I already had some, so I keep those with this easel. This easel didn't come with chalk but I have buckets full of sidewalk chalk and that works just fine!

I really like the durability of this easel...It really feels like it will last through some years and some rough toddler play. Right now, I have it in the backyard (in the shade) so I am sure it will wear a little faster out there so I plan to sew a little cover for it to protect it even more. Overall, I am very pleased with this easel and would definitely choose it again!

CSN stores also sent me an Edushape Baby Play and Sound Mat to Review. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mat and so does Lilly. The mat is full of bright colors, a mirror, animal shapes and the textures are different and neat feeling too. I love this mat because it creates a nice safe place for Lilly to play and it is multi-sensory.

Lilly really loves the little holes in some of the animals...she sticks her fingers in and wiggles it around...plus, it makes it easy for her to pull out the animal shape if she wants to.

I think her favorite part of the mat is the little mirror. She just stares and stares at herself in that mirror...it makes me laugh every time!

As far as CSN goes...they were great. There were THOUSANDS of things to choose from as they have more than 200 stores on their site. They have things from baby products, to cookware, and everything in between. The products arrived quickly and on many items, they have free shipping which is also great!

I would highly recommend CSN Stores for your baby and well...everything needs!


I received this product in order to do a honest review. All opinions are solely my own. Others may have different opinions. I did not receive monetary compensation for writing this review. Many thanks to CSN for letting me do a review of this product!



1 comment:

  1. http://ldnursemomma.blogspot.com/2010/06/versatile-blogger-award.html

    just wanted to pop in and say that I gave you an award on my blog : )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails