Eco Friendly-Baby Products from Ecomom sent me their "Under the Nile Fruits in Tote" to review; I was really excited to review this item (or rather for Lilly to review them) because I thought they would be great for chewing on and I think they will be a great accessory for a play kitchen in the future!
I was so impressed with the quality of the fruit and basket and it is seriously SO cute! I can't wait to see it as an accessory to her future play kitchen...adorable!
Oh and Lilly does in fact love chewing on these things...especially the grapes!...it has been a great little teething tool, so this cute little basket is getting some great use before we get her that play kitchen!
Ecomom also has this great new program-EcoPass. This program allows you to purchase a $99 annual membership, which gives you a 15% discount on every order, as well as free shipping with no $75 minimum requirement. Free shipping is always a bonus in my book! And ecomom offers a wide variety of products from the high chair to the lunch box, so definitely check out there site...oh and if you haven't tried their plum organics, you should check that out...those foods are awesome!
Oh...and ecomom was awesome enough to offer my readers a promotional code that will give your 15% off your first order with them! Make sure to visit ecomom and use promotional code SBBL271 to recieve your 15% off your first order!! This promotional code will be good through June 30, 2010.
Now the giveaway! One lucky reader will win $20 gift certificate!
Entry will be closed at 11:59PM, June 22, 2010. An e-mail will be sent to the winner and they will have 48 hours to e-mail me their address. (I will put CLOSED in the title of the post when entry is closed) **Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only**
Remember to leave your email address in a comment so that I have a way to get in contact with you!
Here are ways to earn Entries (Leave a new comment for each way you entered!):
Visit ecomom and tell me one thing you'd like to try.
Want more chances to win? Here are ways to get some extra entries!
2. Follow MamaSavesMoney on Twitter; to do so, Click HERE and choose to follow.
3. Follow ecomom on Twitter; to do so, Click HERE and choose to follow.
4. Vote for my blog on Top Mommy Blogs- Just click HERE. (you can do this once per day)
5. 2 entries- Publicly Follow my blog.
6. 2 entries- Subscribe to my blog.
7. 3 entries -Blog about this giveaway on your blog. Post the link to your blog in a comment so I can check it out. Make sure you comment 3 times so you get all of your entries!
8. Tweet about this giveaway (leave a link so I can see/can be done daily). Use the following info to tweet: #win @ecomomCEO $20 Gift Certificate @mamasavesmoney blog #giveaway http://bit.ly/cWKH09
9. Become a Mommy Saves Money Facebook Fan by clicking HERE.
11. Become an ecomom Facebook Fan by clicking HERE.
12. Do a Facebook Status update about this giveaway, with a link to this giveaway. (Post a link to your "profile" in a comment so I can check it out!)
13. 2 entries- Grab my blog button and add it to your blog. Post a link to your blog so I can check it out and make sure to leave 2 separate comments for your two entries!
14. Join the ecomom newsletter
I received this product in order to do a honest review. All opinions are solely my own. Others may have different opinions. I did not receive monetary compensation for writing this review. Many thanks to ecomom for letting me do a review of this product!