Thursday, July 29, 2010

Digestive Wellness

It's summertime and if you're like me, I am sure you are eating some heartburn inducing foods. I was recently sent an email with a link to some great discounts for products that will help digestive wellness, including prilosec, metamucil, align probiotics and pepto bismol.

Here is the link for the PDF coupon....$10 off when you spend $30
.

I have GERD and prilosec is one of the heart burn remedies that work best for me and so I always have it on hand...so this was a great money saving opportunity for me...hopefully it will help one of you out!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great coupon info. I am going to look at your giveaways. I was sent to your blog from This Mama Rocks. I am your newest GFC follower. I would love it if you would also follow my blog. There is a new follower giveaway going on now that is great!
    http://onethriftygurl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails