Tommee Tippee sent me a trainer cup, feeding spoons and an explora bib to review.
I was super excited to try out a different kind of sippy cup as Lilly currently drinks out of the flip and sip kinds and I wanted to see how she would do with a sippy cup that she needed to tilt, as this is a skill she will need in the future...a little ways in the future, but a skill needed, nonetheless! Tommee Tippee sent me their explora truly spill proof trainer cup. First of all, it is adorable and I am a sucker for all things cute and girly! But more importantly, they are not lying when they say spill proof and I LOVE that! I also love that it has the little handles on both sides so that Lilly can grasp and hold onto it easily. We gave it to Lilly as soon as it came in and she grabbed it very easily and put it straight to her mouth...she didn't understand the tilting as her other sippys are the flip and sips but we are working on it and she is definitely getting better!
I was also super excited to try out their explora bibs. Two features of this bib really stuck out to me and made me really excited to try it. First, you can wipe it clean. Cloth bibs are cute and all with their little sayings but they are a total pita in my opinion because once we use it for one feeding, it goes straight into the hamper.....3 feedings a day = 3 bibs in the hamper.... times 7 days a week....well, that is a lot of bibs! I was excited to use a bib that I could just wipe clean after using it so we could use it again for the next meal. Secondly, I was looking forward to the crumb catcher at the base of the bib...Puffs are awesome and Lilly loves them but OH MY GOODNESS...what a mess...especially on her lap since she hasn't totally perfected picking up the puff and getting it into her mouth!
I have to say, I was not disappointed with this bib...it is AWESOME and totally my favorite bib that we own! We do have a couple other wipe down, crumb catcher bibs but I love these Tommee Tippee ones so much more because they are more sturdy and they roll up which is great for storing them in the drawer and in my diaper bag.
A couple other features of the bib (stated on their site) include being made from soft and light material, BPA free, and dimpled reverse encourages air-flow and prevents irritation on delicate skin.
Lastly, they sent me some explora heat sensing spoons. I actually really like these spoons....I wasn't too sure about them when I first saw them...they have kind of a flat look to them but they are really easy for Lilly to eat off of. Some of her spoons are super shallow and don't hold enough food and some are too deep and she can't get her mouth deep enough into the spoon to pull all the food off. These spoons are perfect as far as depth goes (for Lilly at least) and she is able to get off all the food in one bite. They have become my new favorite spoon!
Lucky for you all, Tommee Tippee has offered to giveaway a sippy cup (based on your child's age), explora bib and heat sensing spoons to one lucky reader!
Entry will be closed at 11:59PM, June 30, 2010. An e-mail will be sent to the winner and they will have 48 hours to e-mail me their address. (I will put CLOSED in the title of the post when entry is closed) **Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only**
Remember to leave your email address in a comment so that I have a way to get in contact with you!
REQUIRED: You must do this step to enter this giveaway.
1. Visit Tommee Tippee and tell me one thing you would like to try.
Want more chances to win? Here are ways to get some extra entries!
2. Follow MamaSavesMoney on Twitter; to do so, Click HERE and choose to follow.
3. Vote for my blog on Top Mommy Blogs- Just click HERE. (you can do this once per day)
4. 2 entries- Publicly Follow my blog.
5. 2 entries- Subscribe to my blog.
6. 3 entries -Blog about this giveaway on your blog. Post the link to your blog in a comment so I can check it out. Make sure you comment 3 times so you get all of your entries!
8. Tweet about this giveaway (leave a link so I can see/can be done daily). Use the following info to tweet: Win @tommeetippeeus feeding products @mamasavesmoney blog #giveaway http://bit.ly/cShKqd
9. Become a Mommy Saves Money Facebook Fan by clicking HERE.
10: Become a Tommee Tippee Facebook Fan by clicking HERE.
11. Do a Facebook Status update about this giveaway, with a link to this giveaway. (Post a link to your "profile" in a comment so I can check it out!)
12. 2 entries- Grab my blog button and add it to your blog. Post a link to your blog so I can check it out and make sure to leave 2 separate comments for your two entries!
I received this product in order to do a honest review. All opinions are solely my own. Others may have different opinions. I did not receive monetary compensation for writing this review. Many thanks to Tommee Tippee for letting me do a review of this product!