I am SO excited about this review and giveaway from Kidorable! Kidorable makes the absolute cutest rain sets I have ever seen in my life...their little ensembles come with a rain coat, rain boots and an umbrella...but what I love is that the designs are TO.DIE.FOR! They seriously are so cute...from ladybugs, to frogs, to space hero and to the sophisticated hounds tooth pattern...there is seriously a design for every little kid!
There were so many adorable designs that I really had a hard time choosing which one to go with, but I ended up going with the lady bug ensemble. I live in California and it is June, so it isn't raining, so I picked a size that will fit Lilly later...plus, she is a little young for a rain set just yet but it should be perfect come next rainy season! But I couldn't help but put on the little rain boots on her....
I am so so so in love with the so many of the little outfits that it is amazing! And the quality...FANTASTIC. The boots came in a nice box with a clear window so you could see the boots right when you opened the package; the jacket and rain boots are top notch...they are not cheap looking or feeling at all..they are very high quality and something that will last a long time. Oh yes...and the raincoat came on the cutest little ladybug hanger...simply adorable and such a nice little touch to this perfect ensemble! Oh and the umbrella...I am a bit of an umbrella snob...I hate the flimsy, flip inside umbrellas and I really don't like when they don't round down like a dome because I don't think they protect you from the rain as well....the kidorable umbrella is perfect and exactly what I look for in an umbrella...the umbrella rounds down to a dome shape to keep your child dry.
I can't believe I am saying this but I can't wait for it to rain and to put her in her little outfit...I always said that when Lilly is older, I would take her puddle jumping and now she has the perfect little outfit to do just that!
And you better believe, that as soon as she outgrows her ladybug outfit, she will be getting a new one. I think the next time I will get her the hounds tooth ensemble.
Oh and kidorable doesn't just sell rain ensembles, they also have towels, backpacks, sun hats, knit hats, scarves, embroidered shirts, knit gloves, hanger sets and book ends! I am seriously IN LOVE with this site and their products. SO STINKIN' cute!
Kidorable has generously offered to giveaway an umbrella of the giveaway winners choice!!
Entry will be closed at 11:59PM, July 14, 2010. An e-mail will be sent to the winner and they will have 48 hours to e-mail me their address. (I will put CLOSED in the title of the post when entry is closed) **Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only**
Remember to leave your email address in a comment so that I have a way to get in contact with you!
REQUIRED: You must do this step to enter this giveaway; if you do not complete this step, "extra" entries will not count and you will not be able to win this giveaway prize.
1. Visit kidorable and tell me which ensemble or item is your favorite.
Want more chances to win? Here are ways to get some extra entries!
2. Follow MamaSavesMoney on Twitter; to do so, Click HERE and choose to follow.
3. Follow Kidorable on twitter; to do so, click HERE and choose to follow.
4. Vote for my blog on Top Mommy Blogs- Just click HERE. (you can do this once per day)
5. 2 entries- Publicly Follow my blog.
6. 2 entries- Subscribe to my blog.
7. 3 entries -Blog about this giveaway on your blog. Post the link to your blog in a comment so I can check it out. Make sure you comment 3 times so you get all of your entries!
8. Tweet about this giveaway (leave a link so I can see/can be done daily). Use the following info to tweet: Win an amazingly cute @Kidorable umbrella @mamasavesmoney blog #giveaway http://bit.ly/cdhTNW
9. Become a Mommy Saves Money Facebook Fan by clicking HERE.
10. 3 entries- Become a Kidorable Fan on Facebook by clicking HERE.
10. Do a Facebook Status update about this giveaway, with a link to this giveaway. (Post a link to your "profile" in a comment so I can check it out!)
11. 2 entries- Grab my blog button and add it to your blog. Post a link to your blog so I can check it out and make sure to leave 2 separate comments for your two entries!
I received this product in order to do a honest review. All opinions are solely my own. Others may have different opinions. I did not receive monetary compensation for writing this review. Many thanks to Kidorable for letting me do a review of this product!