Ecomom was kind enough to send me their Plum Oganics Sampler to review. Lilly started solids not too long ago, so I was excited to try out and review this new product. The sampler that I received had bananas, peaches, mangos, and pears.
The food was great....tasted fresh (yes, I tasted it...I taste everything Lilly eats before I give it to her!) and seriously, just delicious...and Lilly just loved it. I normally make Lilly's food but these were absolutely great when I was in a pinch and needed some food and didn't have time to make some! I also found them to be much easier to stuff in my the small pocket of my diaper bag rather than the glass jar of baby food...they are pliable so I can make them fit! (note: these do not need to be refrigerated until after they have been opened.)
I love that this product has 100% BPA-free packaging and recyclable cap - an eco-friendly alternative to the glass jar. Also, the cap is child safe; there are no sharp edges when you unscrew the cap; I have to admit...that is nice for me also since I always seem to scrape my hands on those sharp edges on other products!
Ecomom also has this great new program-EcoPass. This program allows you to purchase a $99 annual membership, which gives you a 15% discount on every order, as well as free shipping with no $75 minimum requirement. Free shipping is always a bonus in my book! And ecomom offers a wide variety of products from the high chair to the lunch box, so definitely check out there site...I have my eye on this awesome looking teether they have!
Oh...and ecomom was awesome enough to offer my readers a promotional code that will give your 15% off your first order with them! Make sure to visit ecomom and use promotional code SBBL271 to recieve your 15% off your first order!! This promotional code will be good through May 31, 2010.
Now the giveaway! One lucky reader will win $20 worth of Plum and/or Revolution Foods!
Entry will be closed at 11:59PM, May 16, 2010. An e-mail will be sent to the winner and they will have 48 hours to e-mail me their address. (I will put CLOSED in the title of the post when entry is closed) **Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only**
Remember to leave your email address in a comment so that I have a way to get in contact with you!
Here are ways to earn Entries (Leave a new comment for each way you entered!):
1. REQUIRED: Visit ecomom and tell me one thing you'd like to try.
2. Follow MamaSavesMoney on Twitter; to do so, Click HERE and choose to follow.
3. Follow ecomom on Twitter; to do so, Click HERE and choose to follow.
4. Vote for my blog on Top Mommy Blogs- Just click HERE. (you can do this once per day)
5. 2 entries- Publicly Follow my blog.
6. 2 entries- Subscribe to my blog.
7. 3 entries -Blog about this giveaway on your blog. Post the link to your blog in a comment so I can check it out. Make sure you comment 3 times so you get all of your entries!
8. Tweet about this giveaway (leave a link so I can see/can be done daily). Use the following info to tweet: #win @ecomomCEO $20 worth of plum organics/food revolution @mamasavesmoney blog #giveaway http://bit.ly/afTLIg
9. Become a Mommy Saves Money Facebook Fan by clicking HERE.
11. Become an ecomom Facebook Fan by clicking HERE.
12. Do a Facebook Status update about this giveaway, with a link to this giveaway. (Post a link to your "profile" in a comment so I can check it out!)
13. 2 entries- Grab my blog button and add it to your blog. Post a link to your blog so I can check it out and make sure to leave 2 separate comments for your two entries!
14. Join the ecomom newsletter
I received this product in order to do a honest review. All opinions are solely my own. Others may have different opinions. I did not receive monetary compensation for writing this review. Many thanks to ecomom for letting me do a review of this product!