I first fell in love with Earth Mama Angel Baby Products when I started using their nipple butter when I was just starting out breastfeeding..the cracking, bleeding...all the pain involved when your body is adjusting to breastfeeding was hard. I first tried Lanolin as that is what the hospital gave me but I found it to be really thick and didn't feel like it helped much. I had read about Earth Mama Angel Baby Nipple Butter and read all the great reviews and decided to try it out...it was AMAZING...it really helped relieve and heal my nipples. I don't need it much more that we are established in our nursing and my body has adjusted but every now and again, I use it for when Lilly is a bit "rough" and it is just the best stuff...I won't use anything else!
Earth Mama Angel Baby sent me some of their Organic Milkmaid Tea and Happy Mama Body Wash to review.
I was super excited to try out the Organic Milkmaid Tea. I, unfortunately, got my first period at 6 weeks postpartum even though I exclusive breastfeed. With my period came a huge drop in supply. So every month, when my period shows up, my supply drops....I was really hoping to find something to help and so I was super excited to try out this product which contains 100% organic herbs that are traditionally used for healthy breast milk production.
Below are the listed ingredients in this milkmaid tea:
Foeniculum vulgare (organic fennel) seed, Trigonella foenum-graecum (organic fenugreek) seed, Rubus idaeus (organic red raspberry) leaf, Urtica diocica (organic stinging nettle) leaf, Mentha spicata (organic spearmint) leaf, Citrus sinensis (organic orange) peel, Pempinella anisum (organic anise) seed, Carum carvi (organic caraway) seed, Medicago sativa (organic alfalfa) leaf
When I first opened the tea package, it had a very familiar smell...it smelled just like maple syrup! I have actually read that fenugreek (an ingredient in this tea) smells like maple syrup so I knew that is where the smell was originating from. I am not normally a tea drinker at all...but I really wanted to help up my milk supply during my menstrual cycle and was willing to try almost anything....let me tell you...this tea is pretty darn good! And that is coming from someone who doesn't even like tea!
Also, I do feel like it did help increase my supply a bit during my menstrual cycle and that was my hope! I am now going to be using this tea every month to keep my supply up during that time!
Earth Mama Angel Baby also sent me their Happy Mama Body Wash....and Oh my goodness...I LOVE it. When I use this body wash, I totally feel like I am taken to a tropical place; the smell is so intoxicating and beautiful!
And for you pregnant ladies out there, this is safe to use during pregnancy. It is said to be ideal for noses that are sensitive from morning sickness (fresh ginger is used to combat queasiness)...I had HORRIBLE morning sickness....actually, I had Hyperemesis Gravidarum while pregnant with Lilly...so anything that could have helped even just a little in regards to nausea would have been great! If I have morning sickness with #2, I will definitely try this body wash to help!
Now, onto the giveaway! One lucky reader will have their chance to win either the Organic Milkmaid Tea OR Happy Mama Body Wash.
Entry will be closed at 11:59PM, May 22, 2010. An e-mail will be sent to the winner and they will have 48 hours to e-mail me their address. (I will put CLOSED in the title of the post when entry is closed) **Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only**
Remember to leave your email address in a comment so that I have a way to get in contact with you!
Here are ways to earn Entries (Leave a new comment for each way you entered!):
1. REQUIRED: Visit Earth Mama Angel Baby and tell me what item you would like to try.
2. Follow MamaSavesMoney on Twitter; to do so, Click HERE and choose to follow.
3. Follow Earth Mama Angel Baby on Twitter; to do so, Click HERE and choose to follow.
4. Vote for my blog on Top Mommy Blogs- Just click HERE. (you can do this once per day)
5. 2 entries- Publicly Follow my blog.
6. 2 entries- Subscribe to my blog.
7. 3 entries -Blog about this giveaway on your blog. Post the link to your blog in a comment so I can check it out. Make sure you comment 3 times so you get all of your entries!
8. Tweet about this giveaway (leave a link so I can see/can be done daily). Use the following info to tweet: #win Earth Mama Angel Baby Product @mamasavesmoney blog #giveaway @MAMAMELINDA http://bit.ly/aOttbS
10. Become a Mommy Saves Money Facebook Fan by clicking HERE.
11. Become a Earth Mama Angel Baby Facebook Fan by clicking HERE.
12. Do a Facebook Status update about this giveaway, with a link to this giveaway. (Post a link to your "profile" in a comment so I can check it out!)
13. 2 entries- Grab my blog button and add it to your blog. Post a link to your blog so I can check it out and make sure to leave 2 separate comments for your two entries!
I received this product in order to do a honest review. All opinions are solely my own. Others may have different opinions. I did not receive monetary compensation for writing this review. Many thanks to Earth Angel Mama Baby for letting me do a review of this product!