We have a winner...comment #104! Congratulations Tina Reynolds!
Eco Nuts was kind enough to send me some Eco Nuts to review AND one lucky winner is going to win a 50/90 load box...that is enough Eco Nuts for 50 hot washes or 90 cold cycle washes! So what are they and how do they work?
Eco Nuts are a fragrance free, hypoallergenic, biodegradable, antimicrobial and reusable laundry soap. They are dried berry shells from Sapindus mukorossi tree in Asia.
I tested these little guys out and I have to say I was quite impressed...ESPECIALLY how well they cleaned the dirty cloth diapers...they came out clean and smelled fresh. The way they work, is you get a handful of nuts...about 5 and then you put them into the little sash baggie they send along with your soap, tie it off and throw it in the wash with your dirty laundry. When your load is done, you take the baggie out and you can use it for your next load (whenever that may be). They can be used for 5-7 washes in hot water and up to 10 for cold water...you can tell when they are done when they start to get soft/dissolve. My Eco Nuts made it through 7 loads of laundry and that included cold and hot washes AND extra rinses for the cloth diapers. I don't know why..and this is totally silly but I found these Eco Nuts so fun to use!
I am definitely a Eco Nuts convert! "You'd be nuts to use any other soap!"
Want to win some? Sure you do! Enter the giveaway for a 50/90 box of Eco Nuts Laundry Soap!
Entry will be closed at 11:59PM, May 6, 2010. An e-mail will be sent to the winner and they will have 48 hours to e-mail me their address. (I will put CLOSED in the title of the post when entry is closed) **Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only**
Remember to leave your email address in a comment so that I have a way to get in contact with you!
Here are ways to earn Entries (Leave a new comment for each way you entered!):
1. REQUIRED: Visit Eco Nuts and tell me one reason why you'd like to win these soap nuts.
2. Follow MamaSavesMoney on Twitter; to do so, Click HERE and choose to follow.
4. Follow Eco Nuts on Twitter; to do so, click HERE and choose to follow.
5. Vote for my blog on Top Mommy Blogs- Just click HERE. (you can do this once per day)
6. 2 entries- Publicly Follow my blog.
7. Subscribe to my blog.
8. 3 entries -Blog about this giveaway on your blog. Post the link to your blog in a comment so I can check it out. Make sure you comment 3 times so you get all of your entries!
9. Tweet about this giveaway (leave a link so I can see). Use the following info to tweet: #win @Econuts laundry soap @mamasavesmoney blog #giveaway http://bit.ly/cRYgnW
10. Become a Mommy Saves Money Facebook Fan by clicking HERE.
11. Become an Eco Nuts Facebook Fan by clicking HERE.
12. Do a Facebook Status update about this giveaway, with a link to this giveaway. (Post a link to your "profile" in a comment so I can check it out!)
13. 2 entries- Grab my blog button and add it to your blog. Post a link to your blog so I can check it out and make sure to leave 2 separate comments for your two entries!
I received this product in order to do a honest review. All opinions are solely my own. Others may have different opinions. I did not receive monetary compensation for writing this review. Many thanks to Eco Nuts for letting me do a review of this product!