Do you remember these? I TOTALLY do and LOVED them when I was a kid! So what are they?
They are roll on paint colored soap!! It rinses off with no problems and makes bath time so much fun...seriously, I LOVED these things when I was a kid...so when Odessa emailed me to host this giveaway, I was totally on board and excited.
One lucky winner is going to win 4 Avon Kids Bath Time Body Paints! The winner will win one of each color/scent (bubble gum, candy apple, coconut custard, and cotton candy)!
Entry will be closed at 11:59PM, May 2, 2010. An e-mail will be sent to the winner and they will have 48 hours to e-mail me their address. (I will put CLOSED in the title of the post when entry is closed) **Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only**
Remember to leave your email address in a comment so that I have a way to get in contact with you!
Here are ways to earn Entries (Leave a new comment for each way you entered!):
1. REQUIRED: Visit Avon and tell me one thing you'd like to try.
2. Follow MamaSavesMoney on Twitter; to do so, Click HERE and choose to follow.
3. Vote for my blog on Top Mommy Blogs- Just click HERE. (you can do this once per day)
4. 2 entries- Publicly Follow my blog.
5. Subscribe to my blog.
6. 3 entries -Blog about this giveaway on your blog. Post the link to your blog in a comment so I can check it out. Make sure you comment 3 times so you get all of your entries!
7. Tweet about this giveaway (leave a link so I can see). Use the following info to tweet: #win roll-on paint bath time soaps @mamasavesmoney blog #giveaway http://bit.ly/ae35a9
10. Become a Mommy Saves Money Facebook Fan by clicking HERE.
9. Do a Facebook Status update about this giveaway, with a link to this giveaway. (Post a link to your "profile" in a comment so I can check it out!)
10. 2 entries- Grab my blog button and add it to your blog. Post a link to your blog so I can check it out and make sure to leave 2 separate comments for your two entries!
11. 10 entries...yes 10 entries! - Buy something from Odessa's Avon shop. Click here to visit her shop and leave a comment telling me what you bought!