Winner is Comment 70: Anastasia
When I was pregnant with Lilly....well, actually WELL before I was pregnant with Lilly, I was ogling baby items and imagining the perfect nursery with all the little odds and ends to really create a cute AND organized room. Since getting pregnant was not easy for the hubby and I, I had a little more than 2 years to dream up that perfect room. One of the things I knew I wanted was closet dividers to organize her clothes by sizes; I can't imagine going into a baby closet filled with clothes and trying to figure out where her current size is...I knew the dividers would help me keep her clothes organized and allow me to get things done more quickly..the faster I can grab the clothes, that's just one more second I have to do something else...like maybe, put my oatmeal in the microwave so that I can eat one handed while nursing...every second counts!
I finally found the perfect closet dividers at Potato Patch on Etsy. They were exactly what I was looking for...cute and practical. What I love most about these dividers is that they go around the entire pole...you don't tie them onto the pole and let them hang like many other closet dividers....when they hang by ribbon or string, they often times can get lost in the clothes; these dividers are sturdy and I can see the sizes well even with all the clothes bunched together in the closet.
I have to say that I also fell in love with the designs of the closet organizers...she has the simple and modern style dividers that are just so fresh and clean looking and she also has fun, themed type organizers.
I am SO SO SO glad that I bought these for Lilly's closet...they have totally helped keep me that more sane when time seems like it is slipping away and I don't have even have yet a second to go through her closet to find an outfit....simply...they have made my mommy life, just a little bit more less complicated.
I definitely give this product 5 out of 5 giggles!
Now onto the giveaway!
Potato Patch on Etsy is sponsoring a giveaway and one lucky "Mommy Saves Money" reader will win closet dividers with their choice of design!
Entry will be closed at 11:59PM, March 23, 2010. An e-mail will be sent to the winner and they will have 48 hours to e-mail me their address. (I will put CLOSED in the title of the post when entry is closed) **Giveaway is open to U.S. and Canadian residents only**
Remember to leave your email address in a comment so that I have a way to get in contact with you!
Here are ways to earn Entries (Leave a new comment for each way you entered!):
1. REQUIRED: Visit Potato Patch Etsy Store and leave a comment on which product you like best.
2. Follow Potato on Twitter; to do so, Click HERE and choose to follow.
3. Vote for my blog on Top Mommy Blogs- Just click HERE. Leave a comment saying you did so to receive credit.
4. Follow my blog- If you are already a follower, just post a comment so you get "credit" for being a follower.
5. Subscribe to my blog- If you are already a subscriber, just post a comment so you get "credit" for subscribing.
6. 3 entries -Blog about this giveaway on your blog. Post the link to your blog in a comment so I can check it out. Make sure you comment 3 times so you get all of your entries!
7. Tweet about this giveaway with a link to my blog with a link to the giveaway...just click the "tweet" button at the end of this post (Post a link to your "profile" in a comment so I can check it out!)
8. Follow me on Twitter by clicking HERE. Leave a comment saying you did so to receive credit.
9. Do a Facebook Status update about this giveaway, with a link to this giveaway. (Post a link to your "profile" in a comment so I can check it out!)
10. 2 entries- Grab my blog button and add it to your blog. Post a link to your blog so I can check it out and make sure to leave 2 separate comments for your two entries!