I was so excited to receive this next item to review...Little Grips; little utensils for little hands! I was so excited to try these out because recently Lilly has been refusing to be fed by me or my husband; she will only eat if she feeds herself. So we do a lot of finger foods now but when we have something that is a bit messier/less solid, we give her the little grips spoon so that she can spoon feed herself. This spoon has been a LIFESAVER during meals because she LOVES it and now she will eat!...she is one happy self feeder; my little big girl!
Here is a little more information about the little grips taken from their site:
An ergonomic design that takes advantage of a toddler's stronger grasping and overall hand-movement skills, while still allowing them to learn proper feeding motions. You will see your child's confidence build and messiness diminish.
- A toddler utensil designed for toddler feeding
- Comfortable non-slip grip that fits easily and naturally in your toddler's palm
- Toddler feeding that ends frustation and builds confidence
- No-choke safety design with rounded edges
- Made from durable, high quality plastic and stainless steel
- Dishwasher safe
- Only $10.95! plus shipping and handling
Little grips has graciously offered one lucky Mommy Saves Money reader a little grips set! Trust me...you want to win this!
Entry will be closed at 11:59PM, August 2, 2010. An e-mail will be sent to the winner and they will have 48 hours to e-mail me their address. (I will put CLOSED in the title of the post when entry is closed) **Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only**
Remember to leave your email address in a comment so that I have a way to get in contact with you!
REQUIRED: You must do these two steps to enter this giveaway; if you do not complete this step, "extra" entries will not count and you will not be able to win this giveaway prize.
1. Tell me a funny, cute, sad, whatever kind of story about your baby eating foods.
2. Publicly follow my blog.
Want more chances to win? Here are ways to get some extra entries!
3. Follow MamaSavesMoney on Twitter; to do so, Click HERE and choose to follow.
4. Follow Little Grips on Twitter; to do so, Click HERE and choose to follow.
5. Vote for my blog on Top Mommy Blogs- Just click HERE. (you can do this once per day)
6. 2 entries- Subscribe to my blog.
7. 3 entries -Blog about this giveaway on your blog. Post the link to your blog in a comment so I can check it out. Make sure you comment 3 times so you get all of your entries!
7. Tweet about this giveaway (leave a link so I can see/can be done daily). Use the following info to tweet: Win a @LittleGrips toddler utensils @mamasavesmoney blog #giveaway http://bit.ly/d79kQY
8. Become a Mommy Saves Money Facebook Fan by clicking HERE.
9. Become a Little Grips Facebook Fan by clicking HERE.
10. Do a Facebook Status update about this giveaway, with a link to this giveaway. (Post a link to your "profile" in a comment so I can check it out!)
11. 2 entries- Grab my blog button and add it to your blog. Post a link to your blog so I can check it out and make sure to leave 2 separate comments for your two entries!
I received this product in order to do a honest review. All opinions are solely my own. Others may have different opinions. I did not receive monetary compensation for writing this review. Many thanks to Little Grips for letting me do a review of this product!