Eco Friendly-Baby Products from Ecomom sent me the some Plum Organics Training Meals to review...they sent us the Red Lentil Veggie Training Meal and the Multigrain Super Greens Training Meal. I was really excited to have Lilly tries these foods as we were wanting to move up the consistency of her foods...she was ready and starting to refuse the purees. And actually, just before we got these training meals, she started refusing the spoon so we even let her eat these training meals by herself. The meal was thick enough for her to pick up some food and feed herself and she was also able to use her own little spoon to feed herself. Lilly LOVES LOVES LOVES the Multigrain Super Greens...they are amazing...probably one of her favorites! She also liked the Red Lentil Veggie but the Super Greens were the bigger hit for her.
I love these little training meals...they are a great step in the solids journey that eventually leads into finger foods. You know what else...it is a good little balance of food...not just veggies but veggies and grains; and many of their training meals have meats as well. I also love how portable the little package of food is...it is so easy to take with us on the go and it is packaged baby safe as there are no sharp edges and it is BPA free.
Ecomom also has this great new program-EcoPass. This program allows you to purchase a $99 annual membership, which gives you a 15% discount on every order, as well as free shipping with no $75 minimum requirement. Free shipping is always a bonus in my book! And ecomom offers a wide variety of products from the high chair to the lunch box, so definitely check out there site...oh and if you haven't tried their plum organics, you should check that out...those foods are awesome!
Now the giveaway! So what can you win??? One lucky reader will win $20 gift certificate!
Entry will be closed at 11:59PM, July 30, 2010. An e-mail will be sent to the winner and they will have 48 hours to e-mail me their address. (I will put CLOSED in the title of the post when entry is closed) **Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only**
Remember to leave your email address in a comment so that I have a way to get in contact with you!
Here are ways to earn Entries (Leave a new comment for each way you entered!):
REQUIRED: You must do these two steps to enter this giveaway; if you do not complete this step, "extra" entries will not count and you will not be able to win this giveaway prize.
1. Please visit ecomom and tell me one thing you would like to try.
2. Publicly follow my blog.Want more chances to win? Here are ways to get some extra entries!
2. Follow MamaSavesMoney on Twitter; to do so, Click HERE and choose to follow.
3. Follow ecomom on Twitter; to do so, Click HERE and choose to follow.
4. Vote for my blog on Top Mommy Blogs- Just click HERE. (you can do this once per day)
5. 2 entries- Subscribe to my blog.
6. 3 entries -Blog about this giveaway on your blog. Post the link to your blog in a comment so I can check it out. Make sure you comment 3 times so you get all of your entries!
7. Tweet about this giveaway (leave a link so I can see/can be done daily). Use the following info to tweet: #win @ecomomCEO $20 Gift Certificate @mamasavesmoney blog #giveaway http://bit.ly/d1Jmtm
8. Become a Mommy Saves Money Facebook Fan by clicking HERE.
9. Become an ecomom Facebook Fan by clicking HERE.
10. Do a Facebook Status update about this giveaway, with a link to this giveaway. (Post a link to your "profile" in a comment so I can check it out!)
11. 2 entries- Grab my blog button and add it to your blog. Post a link to your blog so I can check it out and make sure to leave 2 separate comments for your two entries!
12. Join the ecomom newsletter
I received this product in order to do a honest review. All opinions are solely my own. Others may have different opinions. I did not receive monetary compensation for writing this review. Many thanks to ecomom for letting me do a review of this product!