Thursday, February 25, 2010

I Signed Up For Social Spark!


I recently came across a post on another persons blog about Social Spark and was became interested, so I wandered over to their site to check it out.

Basically, Social Spark, gives me and you the opportunity to make a little money doing what we love to do.....and that is blog! I started this blog to help other mommies find some good deals and save where they can; I was already doing the research so I figured why not share the information with my friends. Blogging is something I love to do and if I can make money while doing, that is two super huge thumbs up from me! As a stay at home mom....a little extra cash can go a long way!

Anyhow...Social Spark is a directory of sorts for blogs and sponsors. All you have to do is go and register your blog with the site, put in a few keywords about what your blog is all about and bingo- bango, sponsors can begin to find you to review their products or advertise on your blog!
I LOVE product reviews, so I will be very excited if a sponsor sends me something to try out to review and you'd better believe I will be giving you, my readers, honest feedback!

I have been browsing the site since signing up and it is actually pretty neat. There are a lot of opportunities on and what I really love is the easy, user-friendly aspect of the site; it is super easy to navigate and easy on the eyes!

If you love to blog and wouldn't mind doing some product reviews and making a little side cash, check out Social Park.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails