Monday, February 22, 2010

Gund HuggyBuddy


I bought Lilly a Gund HuggyBuddy when I was about 20 weeks pregnant...I had no idea if she would like it but I thought it was super cute and VERY soft (we all know how soft Gund products are) and I found it on sale...so I figured, why not?

Fast forward to now....Lilly is nearing 4 months old....I brought out her huggybuddy s (Hers is a pink teddy bear) and let her play with it...see how she liked it...well...she LOVES it! And it is SO cute to watch her play with it...since the body is like a blanket and the head it is stuffed, it is very easy for her to grab and hug. Apparently, it tastes pretty good too because Lilly will nom on that thing all.day.long!

I have a pretty good feeling that this may become her lovey...that one thing she has to have wherever we go....and when I bought this...that was actually my hope. I'm going to wait on it a bit but if it does turn out to be her lovey...I am going to buy 2 more of the same kind in case we lose one or the first one becomes to ratty....I know from past experiences (with my friends kids) that a look-a-like will NOT do!

Baby Tested, Mommy Approved....I give this product 5 out of 5 giggles!

You can find ALL the different kinds of HuggyBuddy's through the link below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails