Saturday, February 20, 2010

Huggies "Enjoy The Ride" Codes



If you are a Huggies loving mommy, you should sign up for the "Enjoy the Rides" program.  Visit HERE and sign up and earn yourself some points for your purchases and take advantage of the codes I post for you!




ZXLRKBTBBMNNPGB

HKNZJZGMDNKBPGB

XZRSSFHSQGFLTMN

BXZWTNJFSLHCPGB

MLXRCCNRWKKWPGB

PLWGFZRJNXFWPGB

BCWPPSDLLFSFPGB

FNDLDHSLKRPZFRF

BCSQDDNXQFBBPGB

BCSTDHJZXTKPPGB

BDGTWXSQBJTXPGB

BCTDHBQWLPZKPGB

BGGPH-NPFZN-HMPGB

BDTWBWZGNZKQPGB

bfgmrkbcnnhhpgb

**Note:  If any of the codes have expired,leave a comment and let me know, and I will removed them!**

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much mama. I've been eyeing the sophie giraffe thing now for a while which is 450 points. I still have less than 200 points but at least I could add points using your codes. Few have expired but I've used the remaining ones. Ones again take you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails