I feel very fortunate to be working with Ecomom again and providing you all with another review and giveaway! Eco Friendly-Baby Products from Ecomom sent me the green toys blocks to review. I was really excited to get these as Lilly has been loving blocks for a while now. She especially loves when we build a tower and she comes on over and knocks it down...fun for hours! OK...maybe not hours, but you know what I mean!
OK, first let me tell you about ecomom shipping...I can NOT believe how fast they shipped me this product. I chose the item in the afternoon and had the package at my door step the very NEXT day!! When I saw a package at the door, I wondered what it was and could not believe that it was the ecomom green toy blocks...SO FAST!! I love it!
As soon as we got the package, I opened it up and let Lilly play with the blocks. She loved them! They are like huge legos! But I like them even more than legos (other than they are safer for her at this age...that is obvious) but because they are light weight and really easy for her to pick up, stack and pull apart.
And another important thing to mention is that this block set has no BPA, PVS, phthalates or external coatings. These blocks are made with 100% recycled plalstic milk containers! How cool is that!?!?!
I am really happy with these blocks...Lilly has been playing with them everyday since I opened the package! A definite winner!
I also just want to mention a few other things about ecomom....a few money saving tips even!
Ecomom also has this great new program-EcoPass. This program allows you to purchase a $99 annual membership, which gives you a 15% discount on every order, as well as free shipping with no $75 minimum requirement. Free shipping is always a bonus in my book! And ecomom offers a wide variety of products from the high chair to the lunch box, so definitely check out there site...Oh yes and they now have eco chic clothing...organic clothes for your little one!
Now the giveaway! So what can you win??? One lucky reader will win $15 gift certificate!
Entry will be closed at 11:59PM, September 14, 2010. An e-mail will be sent to the winner and they will have 48 hours to e-mail me their address. (I will put CLOSED in the title of the post when entry is closed) **Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only**
Remember to leave your email address in a comment so that I have a way to get in contact with you!
Here are ways to earn Entries (Leave a new comment for each way you entered!):
REQUIRED: You must do these two steps to enter this giveaway; if you do not complete this step, "extra" entries will not count and you will not be able to win this giveaway prize.
1. Please visit ecomom and tell me one thing you would like to try.
2. Publicly follow my blog.
Want more chances to win? Here are ways to get some extra entries!
2. Follow MamaSavesMoney on Twitter; to do so, Click HERE and choose to follow.
3. Follow ecomom on Twitter; to do so, Click HERE and choose to follow.
4. Vote for my blog on Top Mommy Blogs- Just click HERE. (you can do this once per day)
5. 2 entries- Subscribe to my blog.
6. 3 entries -Blog about this giveaway on your blog. Post the link to your blog in a comment so I can check it out. Make sure you comment 3 times so you get all of your entries!
7. Tweet about this giveaway (leave a link so I can see/can be done daily). Use the following info to tweet: #win @ecomomCEO $15 Gift Certificate @mamasavesmoney blog #giveaway
8. Become a Mommy Saves Money Facebook Fan by clicking HERE.
9. Become an ecomom Facebook Fan by clicking HERE.
10. Do a Facebook Status update about this giveaway, with a link to this giveaway. (Post a link to your "profile" in a comment so I can check it out!)
11. 2 entries- Grab my blog button and add it to your blog. Post a link to your blog so I can check it out and make sure to leave 2 separate comments for your two entries!
12. Join the ecomom newsletter
I received this product in order to do a honest review. All opinions are solely my own. Others may have different opinions. I did not receive monetary compensation for writing this review. Many thanks to ecomom for letting me do a review of this product!