Winner is comment #377! Congratulations Pixie13!
Little Tikes recently sent me their Neighborhood Market to review. I was very excited to receive this because my husband and I are getting Lilly a play kitchen for Christmas and I thought this would be such a perfect match with it!...Now Lilly can go shopping at her little neighborhood market and then take her food to her kitchen and cook!
As soon as we got the package, we opened it and started putting it together...it was pretty simple to put together...just screw together the parts. It took me about 45 minutes.
The next morning, when Lilly went into the kitchen, she saw her little neighborhood market and went right over to it and started playing. It kept her entertained for SO LONG! She LOVES it. She really loves the little cupcakes and the fake money and credit card.
Now, every morning, when I am getting her breakfast ready, she is over at her little market playing....it's adorable and it makes getting things done quite a bit easier!
Here is a little more info about the neighborhood market taken from the Little Tikes site:
This super stand is actually three markets in one! With a quick change it can go from a fruit stand, to an ice cream shop to a bakery!
- Can be a bakery, fruit stand or ice cream shop
- Clear sliding doors for real shopping fun
- 23 accessories include:
- Cash register
- pretend money and credit card
- 3 lemons, 3 oranges, 4 cupcakes, 2 bunches of bananas
- 1 ice cream scooper, 2 ice cream scoops, 2 ice cream cones
- Awning pulls down and winds up
- Wheels and handle
- Pretend cash register with play money
- Chalk board marquee
The coupon code is: moms2010.
Little Tikes is celebrating "Get up and Grow"....Little Tikes has been committed to encouraging kids to get up and be active while playing. And in honor of "Get up and Grow", Little Tikes is giving away a neighborhood market to one lucky Mommy Saves Money reader!
Entry will be closed at 11:59PM, November 8, 2010. An e-mail will be sent to the winner and they will have 48 hours to e-mail me their address. (I will put CLOSED in the title of the post when entry is closed) **Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only**
Remember to leave your email address in a comment so that I have a way to get in contact with you!
Here are ways to earn Entries (Leave a new comment for each way you entered!):
REQUIRED: You must do these two steps to enter this giveaway; if you do not complete this step, "extra" entries will not count and you will not be able to win this giveaway prize.
1. Please visit Little Tikes and tell me one thing you would like....or tell me what your favorite Little Tikes toy is.
2. Publicly follow my blog.
Want more chances to win? Here are ways to get some extra entries!
2. Follow MamaSavesMoney on Twitter; to do so, Click HERE and choose to follow.
3. Follow Little Tikes on Twitter; to do so, Click HERE and choose to follow.
3. Vote for my blog on Top Mommy Blogs- Just click HERE. (you can do this once per day)
4. 2 entries- Subscribe to my blog.
5. 3 entries -Blog about this giveaway on your blog. Post the link to your blog in a comment so I can check it out. Make sure you comment 3 times so you get all of your entries!
6. Tweet about this giveaway (leave a link so I can see/can be done daily). Use the following info to tweet: #win a @littletikes neighborhood market @mamasavesmoney blog #giveaway http://bit.ly/cpka7r
8. Become a Mommy Saves Money Facebook Fan by clicking HERE.
9. Become an Little Tikes Facebook Fan by clicking HERE.
10. Do a Facebook Status update about this giveaway, with a link to this giveaway. (Post a link to your "profile" in a comment so I can check it out!)
11. 2 entries- Grab my blog button and add it to your blog. Post a link to your blog so I can check it out and make sure to leave 2 separate comments for your two entries!
12. Join the Little Tikes Newsletter. You can join by visiting Little Tikes website, scrolling down to the bottom and adding your email address.
I received this product in order to do a honest review. All opinions are solely my own. Others may have different opinions. I did not receive monetary compensation for writing this review. Many thanks to Little Tikes for letting me do a review of this product!