Saturday, September 18, 2010

CSN Stores Review

CSN stores sent me some really great products to review and I think you all will be very interested in learning about them! I know that a lot of moms and dads think about getting their kiddos play kitchens for their child's birthday or for the holidays...I am one of those moms. We are planning on getting Lilly a play kitchen for Christmas and I knew that I wanted to get some accessories for her kitchen; so I checked out CSN stores and found 2 really great products to go along with her play kitchen.

First I was sent a Melissa and Doug Pots and Pans set. When we first recieved this set, I immediately fell in love...they are just the perfect size and feel very durable...and I LOVE that this is a wooden set.

I also love that not only did this set come with the pots and pans but it also comes with a spoons, spatula and oven mitt; it really is a great starter kit for a new play kitchen. And I think that this set is made to last through the years!

The only thing I wish was different about this set is the colors (I wish there were more options). The play kitchen we have picked out for Lilly is white with pastels so these don't really go with it but whatever...it'll work!

I also received the Learning Resources Pretend and Play Healthy Lunch Basket. I mean, what's a new play kitchen without some play food!?! This set comes with a shopping cart, 2 slices of wheat bread, 2 slices of turkey, lettuce, tomato, cheese, 4 celery sticks, 2 pretzels, grapes, orange and milk. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this little set. I think it is fabulous; the pieces of food are actual size and I think having this basket of healthy foods is a great way to help teach how to live a healthy lifestyle. I don't think I have mentioned this before on this blog, but I am a certified personal trainer (I no longer train as I stay at home with Lilly now) so I think it is really important to teach her how to eat and be healthy. Now, I am not a total health freak, I'll still get her a little cupcake or cookie set or something.....everything in moderation! Anyhow...I think this set is just awesome....nice looking, easy to clean..just perfect!

As far as CSN goes...they were great. There were THOUSANDS of things to choose from as they have more than 200 stores on their site. They have things from baby products, to cookware, and everything in between. The products arrived quickly (once again!) and on many items, they have free shipping which is also great!

I would highly recommend CSN Stores for your baby and well...everything needs!


I received this product in order to do a honest review. All opinions are solely my own. Others may have different opinions. I did not receive monetary compensation for writing this review. Many thanks to CSN for letting me do a review of this product!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails