Friday, March 12, 2010

Print Books for Free!


I came across this SUPER SUPER cool site, Children's Books Forever...you can download and print children's books for free! We read to Lilly every night and we actually have a really large collection of books (not a whole lot of place to put them or store them but that's another story!) but we are always looking for new books to read and let's face it, books aren't cheap! I am absolutely in love with this site...I love that I can print these books for FREE!...if it is a book that we end up really, really loving, I have been laminating the pages and then run them over to kinkos to have them bind it into a nice book! If you get a chance, I would definitely check out this site...I am in LOVE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails